From mess to success
No more installing a WordPress theme and then spending days figuring out how to make it look like the demo!
Order our ‘Just Like The Demo’ service and we’ll install and set up your WordPress theme to match the demo design you saw when you bought it, including any dummy content, settings and – where available – the demo images.
Theme demo set up for you
Set up of the theme to match the demo layout!
Typical 24 hour turnaround*, from receiving all logins, files etc (excluding weekends)
Tips on getting started
Tutorial videos to show you how to use WordPress
What’s not included
While we want to help you as much as possible we want to be super upfront and clear on what isn’t included in our ‘Just Like The Demo’ service.
- The theme! You need to purchase your own copy of the theme for us to set it up. Need a theme recommendation? Just ask!
- Ongoing support. We’ll be happy to help with any questions you have during the set up of your theme. If you’re looking for an ongoing support though consider signing up for our Concierge service when your theme set up is complete.
- Copyrighted images. Where images from the demo website aren’t available due to copyright, we’ll use grey placeholder images or alternate images instead.
- Design. We’re not a design service. So we can’t make a logo for you or advise you on design (sorry about that). But we can do a mean WordPress theme set up.
- Adding content, logo and branding. If you’d like us to add content, a logo or your brand colours, then order our Demo + Content or Demo, Content + Dollars packages instead.
- E-commerce set up. If you’d like e-commerce set up (beyond any basic functionality shown in the demo theme) you’ll need to grab our Demo, Content + Dollars package instead.
- Customisation and code tweaks. If you need minor tweaks to your theme then check out our Demo, Content + Dollars package or our ongoing support (Concierge) service instead.