In order to stop a few people spoiling the party for everyone, please be aware that by signing up for the ThemeValet affiliate program you are also confirming that you agree to the following scary and serious rules.
The scary, serious rules!
- You must complete the application form below to be an affiliate, we review and approve every application.
- If you are approved as an affiliate, you may not use any ‘spam’ techniques to win customers or make any false promises about what ThemeValet can deliver.
- You may not use your own affiliate link to order the ThemeValet service for yourself or your business (sorry).
- All affiliate payments will be made via PayPal so you must have a PayPal account to receive any commissions, we may change the payment method at any time at our discretion.
- No affiliate payments will be made until at least 30 days after the ThemeValet order is considered closed (the date on which the work on the order is considered complete by us, rather than the date the order is received).
- In the event of any refund to any customer no affiliate payment will be made (this is also to encourage you to refer only customers who are a good fit for our service). The decision on whether to issue any refund to any customer is always made solely by ThemeValet.
- We may change the affiliate payment structure (commission percentage) or end the affiliate program itself at any time, though we don’t plan to.
- We may change these rules at any time, without notification to you (though we’ll probably email you anyway). However the latest ThemeValet affiliate program rules will always be visible on this page as long as the program remains in operation.
- Final payment of all affiliate income is always at our discretion, based on our interpretation of you following all the rules above.
- Thank you for reading all the rules and understanding that they’re not aimed at putting off fair and awesome people like you.
If you have any questions on any of the above or anything else to do with the affiliate program please email email@example.com and he’ll be happy to help.